Health Benefits of CBD
CBD for Humans
Because of the way that CBD acts in the body, it has many potential benefits. Here are a few areas that CBD can help:
- Epilepsy and Seizures: This year, the FDA approved a CBD-based drug that treats seizures.
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders: Whether it is social anxiety or generalized anxiety, many people feel anxiety relief from CDB products.
- Chrohn’s Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and digestive issues: The combination of the anti-nausea effects and anti-inflammatory effects of CBD help a wide variety of digestive issues and complications.
- Pain, inflammation, arthritis: This is one of the most common uses for CDB products. Inflammation, acute pain, and systemic pain can be eased using a variety CDB products.
- Sleep disorders: Many people take CBD oil at night to help with sleep. These products can help you fall asleep and stay asleep longer.
- Skin Ailments: Since CBD is an anti-inflammatory it can calm many skin conditions.
There is also potential for CBD to ease more serious conditions such as: degenerative diseases, Diabetes and overall heart health. There is extensive research currently being conducted about CBD and its healing properties.
CBD for Pets
CBD interacts in a similar way in pets as it does with humans, therefore it can be used to treat similar conditions. It can help with dogs that have separation anxiety, social anxiety, fear of thunderstorms, or long-distance traveling. It is great for post-surgery recovery since it eases swelling, pain, and stiffness, as well as bone breaks, torn ligaments and strains.